Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Logo and Interactive Designers
Currently seeking designers for various logo, corporate identity, marketing and website projects.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash
- AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro experience preferred
Freelance Programmers, Application Developers
Currently seeking database and software designers for various projects.
- BS computer science or related field
- Related development experience utilizing MS IIS environment utilizing ASP, ASP.NET, C#.Net and Java Script, VB Script, and a current release SQL-based database, preferably MS SQL Server 2000
- SQL 2005 experience preferred
Content Management Internship
Currently seeking interns to update and maintain unique information and media on a wide variety of different blogs, each focusing on a different niche. Interns will also be managing various social networks to promote their work. Tasks include: writing articles, conducting interviews, database management, logo/brand development, photo editing, assistance with press kits, site template designs for various clients and much more.
This internship is very unique in that all the work is web-based, meaning the updates are done from home on your own time. Since most students are on different schedules and are busy with work, classes, and extra curriculars, everyone loves the fact that they can conveniently write the articles and posts when their schedule allows the time. As long as the work gets done, it doesn’t matter what time of day you “clock in.”
Currently this internship is unpaid, but after successful completion of the internship, there may be potential for future employment.
- Ability to receive college credit strongly encouraged but not required
- Basic knowledge of new media and social networking
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Background in journalism, new media, IT, english, creative writing or related field preferred
- Technical or design skills preferred – Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut, MySQL